90 Degrees West is looking for a full-time senior motion designer who can bring ideas to the table that are aesthetically strong and grounded in concept. Must be a high-performance leader and self-starter with proven client skills. Opportunities include:
— Take the creative lead on motion design projects for leading national brands. Take ownership of projects from concept thru delivery.
— Collaborate directly with clients to develop and refine creative options.
— Be a part of our cohesive in-house team and world-wide freelance network that deliver exceptional creative expertise in every discipline.
— Thrive in our supportive culture where personal development time is highly valued for the continuous inspiration, growth and improvement it offers to each individual and to the team as a whole
We’re united by a passion to do great work. Our team is focused on continuous creative evolution. Check out what’s happening at our studio in St. Louis:
— Code-a-Mation: We can now provide code based animation to developers
90 Degrees West is the leading production/post-production studio in St. Louis. We design and create motion media primarily for agencies. We offer in-house expertise in all of the following disciplines: production, editorial, motion graphics, animation, VFX, sound design, music composition, color grading and delivery, as well as creative development and project management. We also collaborate with a world-wide team of freelance specialists.
Highly competitive salary plus health and retirement benefits.
Email resume and link to online reel to: email@example.com
Please format subject line as follows: Senior Motion Designer – Your Name
- Exceptional design skills
- Exceptional client skills. Must have excellent presentation skills; ability to respond to client briefs with thoughtful, relevant and creative solutions while taking direction and staying within client parameters
- Excellent project leadership and team skills. Must take ownership of the direction and outcome of projects. Motivate and inspire team to perform at the highest level. Maintain awareness of team schedule and work with project managers to meet deadlines
- Must be driven to innovate and excel. Desire to learn and explore emerging trends; maintain a commitment to ongoing personal growth and development; have a passion to keep up with software and hardware
- Must be flexible. Must be able to multi-task in our fast-paced, changing environment
- Must have at least four years experience working on national-level projects with direct client collaboration